@AgeActAlliance #AAAChat Twitter Chat
A live conversation to assist AAA members in sharing experience and knowledge – all participants welcome!
Where: On Twitter @AgeActAlliance #AAAChat
When: Thursday 26 May 2016 (and then monthly thereafter; frequency subject appropriate to change)
Time: 11.00 – 12.00 GMT
AAA Member: Margaret Wood @Opportunity50
Topic: ‘Self-employment for the over 50s’ – share your experiences and get advice.
How it works:
- Each event focuses on 3 questions to a single Age Action Alliance member on a specific topic.
- At the start of the event @AgeActAlliance will tweet the first question; the AAA Member will then tweet their answer/response;
- We will then have roughly 10 minutes to engage and ask further questions or provide comment etc;
- We will repeat this for the remaining questions;
- To get involved: type A1, A2 or A3 – your tweet – and the hashtag #AAAChat – to let us know which answer you are responding to i.e. A1 That makes perfect sense #AAAChat
- Open opinions are very welcome however please be sensitive and professional. Severe breaches will be reported.
- Tools such as TweetDeck etc. will allow you to better monitor the #AAAChat hashtag. Please check your relevant app store for details.
This Twitter Chat is an interactive way to share and learn across our ever growing AAA membership, which is now stands at 870+ individuals, organisations and partners.
Join the conversation now – follow us on Twitter @AgeActAlliance and save the date!
If you would like to be the headline AAA member featured in a future #AAAChat, drop us an e-mail with the name of your topic and three questions here.