Join us! If you want to improve older people’s lives and think the Age Action Alliance could help you or your organisation to do that, join us!
It is free to join and as a Member, you will benefit from being part of a network of over 850 organisations, receive regular updates and bulletins and have the opportunity to get involved in taking practical action.
Step 2: If you agree with these, please confirm this in the message box below, and send us your logo, if you have one (organisations only), and we’ll add your details to our website.
If you are having difficulty viewing the captcha, please contact us directly where we can assist you.
- DGI Support Services
- Friary Park Preservation Group
- Liverpool Museums
- Telecare Plymouth
- Derbyshire Community Health Services
- Creative Minds
- AAA Team Home Help
- Age of Creativity
- AAA Progress Report May 2015
- A guide to hosting Alliance Network Meetings
- Alliance Members Declaration
- Alliance Membership Agreement
- An introduction to Age Action Alliance (leaflet)
- Arts and older people forum Transition Focus Group Meeting Minutes 11 July 2016
- Healthy Working Lives – Managing Healthy Ageing Workforces
- Infographic – explaining the work of the Alliance
- Money Matters – Minutes of meeting 01 August 2016
- Money Matters – Minutes of Meeting 05 October 2015
- Money Matters – Minutes of meeting 14 November 2016
- Money Matters – Minutes of meeting 25 April 2016
- Money Matters – Minutes of meeting 25 January 2016
- Snapshot Analysis of the Age Action Alliance
- Understanding the Alliance (Powerpoint Presentation)
- Vulnerability as Affecting Older People in Rural Areas
- Writing a blog for the Age Action Alliance