Just how fair are they – and have older pensioners in particular lost out? Tony Watts asks Pensions Minister Steve Webb to put the record straight. He tackles the key areas of contention around:
* Are the new reforms fair to all – or are tomorrow’s pensioners the
only real beneficiaries?
* Just how fair is it that many people are seeing their State Pension
age recede so quickly into the distance?
* Are those who contracted out in he past being unfairly penalised?
* Will new pensioners be tempted to blow their pension pot?
* Will those with modest savings still lose out, as they seem to at
* Just how sustainable is all this in the long term anyway?
And then provides his own analysis of where the battle grounds might be going into the next election.